The Allcott Associates team takes a close and responsible interest in environmental issues and, for this reason, we strive to:
- comply with relevant statutory provision and indentify any areas where it is possible to conserve resources
- minimise disturbance to the local and global environment and the quality of life in the local community – integral to this is to prevent pollution as an environmental best practice
- assess the environmental effect of specific operations and ensure the effects are minimised by managing and controlling them
- provide training and information to enable employees and supply partners to understand the ways we can manage environmental issues directly
- keep waste to a minimum – when waste is created it is removed and disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly place.