Commercial Valuations Surveyors
Our commercial valuation surveyors are chartered with the RICS and are Registered Valuers. This means we work to the highest ‘Red Book’ professional global standards.
Our surveyors use their decades of knowledge in the commercial property valuation industry to help guide your investment decisions and support you through legal proceedings.
Whether you have a large portfolio of commercial assets or loans, or you are purchasing or leasing a standalone commercial property, our surveyors can help.
Get In Touch
Contact us by email or phone to discuss your commercial surveying requirements with our team of experts.
Our valuation services
Allcott’s commercial valuation surveyors cover the length and breadth of the country, providing independent RICS valuation services across a broad range of sectors. Our clients include lenders and pension funds, residential stakeholders, housing associations and other organisations, charities, retail companies and hospitality and leisure firms. We also act as Expert Witnesses in the case of a dispute.
- If you are selling a property you owned before 1 April 1982, and it is not your main residence, you will need a 1982 valuation so that the capital gains tax can be calculated.
- Our RICS registered valuers can provide valuations to work out your captial gains tax liability, and support you through the selling process.
- Our RICS chartered surveyors are experienced in valuing rural estates and farms.
- We produce evidence-based, comprehensive valuation reports to satisfy all stakeholders.
- Asset valuations allow companies, local authorities and other organisations to understand the value of their property assets.
- We can work on a Market Value or Depreciated Replacement Cost (DRC) basis.
- We also carry out valuations for Tax and insurance purposes.
- The Charities Act 2011 states that a charity must seek the guidance of a Chartered Surveyor (Registered Valuer) prior to entering a contract to buy, sell or rent land and buildings, with the exception of leases that cover 7 years or less.
- This ensures that the terms agreed are the best possible for the charity – it avoids losses and protects the charity’s financial assets.
- It has wide-ranging relevance; for example, it applies to many schools, religious buildings.
- The surveyor must be FRICS or MRICS, and must act exclusively for the charity.
- Property valuations under compulsory purchase and Need To Sell Property schemes.
- Unblighted market value assessments.
- All valuations follow the RICS Valuation – Global Standards (the ‘Red Book’) and the RICS Valuation – Global Standards 2017: UK national supplement or any update thereof.
- These are valuations for acquiring the freehold of a building containing flats.
- The right to collective enfranchisement is set ou tin the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- We also provide lease extension valuation reports, and provide support in negotiations with the landlord.
- We provide formal valuations following a Part 25 application.
- We specialise in valuations of luxury properties and property portfolios.
- We also prepare CPR 35 compliant reports and act as expert witnesses when required.
- We carefully assess market value, rental and income potential, and return on investment.
- Our surveyors provide expert advice, talking you through the pros and cons to make sure you make the right investment.
- RICS chatered surveyors providing HMRC compliant probate valuations.
- We act for bank panels and also work directly with lenders.
- Diminution valuations to assess the loss in value of the landlord’s interest in the property.
- Takes into account tenant’s repairing obligations vs the actual condition of the property at the end of the lease.
- We can act as Expert Witness in court if needed.
- Red Book surveys by RICS Chartered Registered Valuers.
- Valuations of property for tax purposes provides a market value that will be used for tax purposes.
- Allcott’s surveyors provide commercial and residential property valuations for a range of tax calcualtions, such as inheritance tax, stamp duty, capital gains and corporation tax.
- All of our valuations are carried out by RICS surveyor and are Red Book compliant.