Expert Witness & Dispute Resolution Surveyors
Our RICS chartered commercial surveyors are ready to support you, helping to resolve disputes and acting as an Expert Witness on your behalf. Our surveyors will support you in and out of court, acting as expert witnesses on a wide range of property issues.
Our surveyors provide clear, independent, expert advice, guiding you through building disputes.
Our reports are comprehensive, thorough and CPR 35 compliant, and our valuations fulfill Red Book standards.
Our Surveyors are RICS chartered and use their expertise as Registered Valuers and Expert Witnesses to provide professional reports and, as and when required, to give expert testimony in court or at tribunal.
Get In Touch
Contact us by email or phone to discuss your commercial surveying requirements with our team of experts.
Our Expert Witness services
Allcott’s commercial surveyors provide independent RICS expert witness and valuation services for a variety of residential and commercial clients. We produce Part 35 compliant Expert Witness Reports for a range of purposes, including matrimonial, landlord and tenant disputes, tax purposes, construction claims and boundary disputes.
Boundary disputes can arise with both residential and commercial properties.
Our surveyors used their decades of experience to facilitate a resolution as quickly as possible.
- Our CPR 35 compliant reports can be used in court, and our surveyors will attend in the capacity of expert witness.
We have extensive experience in acting as Expert Witness and providing expert evidence in commercial property dispute cases.
We support you from the very start of the legal process, right through to resolution.
Preparing Expert Witness or Single Joint Expert reports under Civil Procedure Rules (CPR): Part 35.
- Often, disputes can be resolved through mediation or arbitration. If a case does go to court or tribunal, our surveyors will attend and act as the Expert Witness.
- Our specialist surveyors are knowledgeable on all types of commercial leases, and provide expert advice and interpretation of the clauses to make sure that the lease is appropriate for you.
- Our rent review service includes professional, expert neogiation and arbitration to ensure you obtain the best rent and lease terms.
- We also provide expert witness services if dispute resolution is required.
- We provide formal valuations following a Part 25 application.
- We prepare expert reports and attend court as an Expert Witness, in compliance with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure.
- We specialise in valuations of luxury properties and property portfolios.
- Our assessments cover the nature of construction of existing buildings and their versatility;
- how the building methods and materials used can be incorporated into a modernisation scheme;
- local demand for commercial buildings;
- work required to comply with building regulations and MEES;
- local employment and amenities available to attract employees;
- opinion on whether the planning is robust.
- RICS chatered surveyors providing HMRC compliant probate valuations.