Our responsibility is to be a successful and respectful company.
We support our staff and our clients because we believe that attracting and retaining the best clients and staff is important.
We are committed to the highest standards of customer care and we are always on the lookout for new ways to continually improve our services.
Our IT systems are always up-to-date as we feel that it is important to always embrace changes in technology as this not only boosts employee moral but it shines through to our clients too. This provides our customers with an unsurpassed service that we feel is the best route to maintaining our position as market leaders.
We believe in fairness; it’s important to us that we give each client the same amount of attention. Whether your project is small or large, we aim to provide each customer with an honest service.
Want to know more?
At Allcott Associates we have a set of different promises that we always strive to maintain:
- To reduce elapsed time, the report is concise, factual and most importantly, we identify the cause and extent of the damage and advise upon liability issues. All of our surveyors are currently involved in insurance policy conditions.
- Our product attaches the most emphasis on an initial detailed inspection by a qualified and experienced surveyor who is fully conversant with the insurance policy conditions.
- The key to having made the right decision allows us to manage the insured client’s expectations from the outset and if repudiation is necessary, this is done face-to-face with a full explanation as to what the problem is. Although it may be insured, how they go about resolving the problem is crucial.
- This is supported by a written report that clearly explains the facts and extent of the damage. We then recommend a clear future course of action in respect of the liability issue.
- This report will also include a calculation of the project, for the repairs and damage using either our own schedule of rates or our clients. In certain circumstances we can provide a full project management service instead.
The Allcott Associates team takes a close and responsible interest in environmental issues and, for this reason, we strive to:
- comply with relevant statutory provision and indentify any areas where it is possible to conserve resources
- minimise disturbance to the local and global environment and the quality of life in the local community – integral to this is to prevent pollution as an environmental best practice
- assess the environmental effect of specific operations and ensure the effects are minimised by managing and controlling them
- provide training and information to enable employees and supply partners to understand the ways we can manage environmental issues directly
- keep waste to a minimum – when waste is created it is removed and disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly place.